Register for our Workshop at Copeland & Co.!
Our next workshop is scheduled for Saturday, March 11th, 2017 from 10a-12p at our offices in West Palm Beach. It’s our First-Time Homebuyer Workshop, and if you are a first-time homebuyer and haven’t been to one, you’re definitely missing out.
Our workshop is led by Brian Govier of Go-Govier Mortgage Team and Tracie Copeland of Copeland & Co. Real Estate. Brian and Tracie cover everything you need to know as a first-time homebuyer:
- What you don’t know about mortgage qualification
- How to avoid common mishaps in the mortgage application
- Loan programs available to first-time homebuyers, military service personnel, and other special programs
- How to find the perfect home as a first-time homebuyer
- The home buying process simplified: from first home search to the closing table
- Mortgaging, title, insurance, inspections, and contingencies, and everything in between
We serve light refreshments and present a thoroughly educational and entertaining discussion. The workshop ends sharply at noon.
To qualify, you only need to be a first-time homebuyer at some stage in the process. Even if you’re already working with another Realtor, you can attend! We are limited in space, so RSVP as early as possible.
The Workshop is Presented in Partnership with Copeland & Co. Real Estate By: