Join us at our next workshop for Realtors, Navigating Open Permits & Surveys! Presented by Catherine Steward, founder and president of Pegasus Title Services, this workshop explores contract and title issues relating to open permits and surveys at closing time. Our workshop is happening on Tuesday, March 27th, 2018 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Realtors will gain 2.0 CE credits in category “title” from DBPR.
- Why open permits are a problem Realtors need to be aware of
- Who is responsible for open permits under what conditions and circumstances
- How different municipalities treat open permits and surveys at closing
- How to address permit issues, and the buyer’s and seller’s obligations
- Which surveys and certificates are most important to address at time of closing
The workshop will begin promptly at 4:00 p.m., followed by questions, networking, and wine from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Our Presenter: Catherine Steward
Catherine Steward, President and founder of Pegasus Title Services, LLC, is a licensed title agent who has over fourteen years in performing real estate closings, settlement services, and title work in Florida. She has a passion for real estate and her clients and is committed to providing the clients of Pegasus Title Services with a superior work product and experience. In her free time, Catherine enjoys baking, photography, staying fit, and spending quality time with her family and friends.
Realtors: RSVP Here
To attend, please RSVP using the form below. This Workshop is completely free! You only need to be a licensed Realtors in Palm Beach County. Receive 2.0 CE credits from DBPR for attending.