There are not enough words to express our gratitude for Tracie. If you are searching for a Realtor, do not go anywhere else.
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Heather and Adam, First-Time Homebuyers
She was upfront with choosing an appropriate sale price, was always on top of everything that needed to be done, and was quick to have my house sold!
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Candace, Home Seller
Our West Palm Beach Realtors®
Here’s what separates an agent from the talented Realtors we hire:
- A talented Realtor® is admired and trusted among her peers. She is reputable and collaborative, and other agents love to work with her.
- A talented Realtor® doesn’t get discouraged or lazy. Any Realtor® can list a property for sale. The talented Realtor® goes out into the market with a well-thought out marketing and listing plan and finds a buyer.
- A talented Realtor® doesn’t tell a client that she can’t find what they’re looking for, or isn’t sure how to price a property. The talented Realtor® picks up the phone, knocks on doors, and sends countless emails until she finds what she is looking for.
- When a problem arises, a talented Realtor® address it immediately. She doesn’t make excuses, and she doesn’t hesitate. She dives right in, and finds the solution.
- A talented Realtor® is both tech-savvy, and relationship-savvy. She encumbers the best of both worlds to get the job done for her clients.
How do you know if you have a Realtor® who is talented? If you need to ask, then you already know the answer!
Our New Client Process
We love working with new clients! Whether you are buying or selling a home or commercial property, we can help you meet your goals. It all starts with a simple conversation. The first thing we’d like to do is meet you! We want to learn and listen to your needs and goals. If you’re a buyer, the next step will be to set you up on a custom home search. If you’re a seller, we will tour your home, perform a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA), and create a plan to market and sell your home.