Our Ethos: The Talented Realtor
Any average real estate agent can take a phone call from a prospective buyer, or list a home on the MLS. What separates the talented, professional Realtors at Copeland & Co. from the rest is our adoption of a shared ethos. It’s a higher standard of expectations we encumber on each and every one of our agents. We call it The Talented Realtor.
- The Talented Realtor is admired and trusted among their peers. They are reputable and collaborative, and respected by other agents.
- The Talented Realtor doesn’t get discouraged or lazy. They have a proven marketing or action plan for every step of the transaction, from design, to listing, to contract and sale.
- The Talented Realtor is an exceptional listener. This makes for a better client experience, and makes our Realtors better negotiators and problem-solvers.
- The Talented Realtor provides guidance and recommendations to buyers and sellers. They spend equal time in the classroom and in the market in order to keep their skillsets sharp.
- When a problem arises, The Talented Realtor address it immediately. They make no excuses, and they do not hesitate. They dive in, find a solution, and solve it for the good of the client.
- A talented Realtor is market-savvy, tech-savvy, and people-savvy. They encumber all three in order to produce the best possible outcome for our client.
Copeland & Co. Realtors. Raising Standards.
“There are not enough words to express our gratitude for Tracie and her company. If you are searching for a Realtor, do not bother with anyone else.”
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Heather and Adam, First-Time Homebuyers
Here’s how to get started as a new client
We love working with new clients! Whether you are buying or selling a home or commercial property, we can help you meet your goals. It all starts with a simple conversation. The first thing we always like to do is meet you, by phone or in person. We want to listen for and learn your needs and goals.
If you are a buyer, the first major milestone is to set you up with financing, and a custom home search.
If you are a seller, we will tour your home, prepare a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) report, and create a plan to market and sell your home.
Drop in on us at our office in West Palm Beach
Our office is located in the heart of West Palm Beach. You can drop in any day, Monday-Friday from 9a-6p, or click to call or text us to have a meeting scheduled. Whatever works for you and your schedule!
“Tracie was upfront with choosing an appropriate sale price, was always on top of everything that needed to be done, and was quick to have my house sold.”
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Candace, Home Seller